Aarcher Institute offers a variety of discounts on course registration fees.
Standard Discounts Available for Most Courses
- 10% Off for Early Bird Registration
- 15% Off for Groups of 3 or More (registered and paying together) (Tip: If you have a larger group in one location, contact us to explore whether a private onsite presentation is practical.)
- 15% Off for Government Employees (Available to federal, state, and local employees. Each attendee must have a government-issued email address.)
To see discounted pricing, initiate the Registration process for any course.
- University or college faculty and full-time staff members (contact Aarcher Institute to register.)
- US military service veterans honorably discharged within the past 12 months and currently unemployed receive a 40% off discount. (Must present DD214 at time of registration)(Contact Aarcher Institute to register.)
- Full-Time Students — undergraduate students receive a 40% discount and graduate program students receive a 25% discount. (Must demonstrate status as a full-time student enrolled in degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university.)(Contact Aarcher Institute to register.)
Corporate Partnership Program
Organizations partnering with the Aarcher Institute receive a discount for all employees, for any Aarcher Institute course offering. Discount levels increase with higher levels of participation.
Our partners pre-purchase training credits and receive a company code that any of its employees can use when registering for any Aarcher Institute course, including both in-person and virtual attendance online courses. Aarcher Institute takes care of all the tracking and can verify used and remaining credits at any time.
To discuss this program at any time, contact us at 410-897-0037.